1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

big boys had nice party

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookiemower, Aug 28, 2003.

1. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

in the area i live one of te top 5 LCO's had a huge party for suppliers and large customers, any how my uncle supplies their topsoil and my aunt went to hort. school with owner. they made it a nice party for all that showed, had three dump trucks of sand with $1000 dollars of quarters mixed in for kids and they also had ZTR races along with a backhoe competition my cousins walked out with about $150 in quarters i could have went but declined it sounded like a could time though this company is rolling in the dough$$$$$$$ cant wait to be that big myself:D
  2. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

sorry if thread seems pointless real tired
  3. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Parties are GREAT!!!

That LCO understands the importance of showing appreciation and developing loyalty. Also the tax right off........;)
  4. GLAN

GLAN Banned

I send 6' heros with the sides, fruit salad and such to the suppliers that are of great importance to me.
  5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Glan - do you mean Gyros or Heros. Either you are sending them food or a superhuman lifeform that can fly and save lives. :D

If I went to that party, I would have just driven the dump trucks away, filtered them out in an abandond warehouse then returned them indescretely. Bond. James Bond. JR.
  6. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Ok Gyros and Heros are the same. Pending where you live the terminology is different. They are alos know as Hoagies......;)

A Gyro where I am is known for the greek pita type of sandwich with the sliced lamb type meat with lettuce, tomatoe, onion and yogurt. Hmmm......good:)
  7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Rookiemower,

If you have any pics of the event, maybe you can post them to give others some ideas as to hosting such a party :)
  8. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

You just made me drool.........:p
  9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth