Big Brother is Watching You

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by nocutting, Dec 20, 2005.

1. nocutting

nocutting LawnSite Senior Member

Hello all, tonite I trid unsuccessfully to post a thread to the sponcers?.....This was my post [ edited of course] on 11/05/05 I sent a private message to a sponcer, regarding how there was a problem, that he may be intrested in looking into?[ I did this as a courtesy, didnt want to catch anybody off guard in a public forum].....in mid sept I used my L_ _ _ _ renovator, to seed a 1/2 ac job, applied L_ _ _ _ pelletized fiber mulch, applied 2 blends of L _ _ _ _ seed, outa my L_ _ _ _ spreader, after a week applied L _ _ _ _ fertilizer......the area was full sun, fully irragated [ checked the heads prior with my client]....in a nut shell, I got the Healtiest crop of weeds I have ever encountered........you would of thought I used their "Double Weed" & "Athletic Weed", Blends as recommended by my local L _ _ _ _ sales reps?...........OK, "Bob West", where are You:gunsfirin

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I don't understand exactly what you are saying. are you saying you posted a thread to a sponsor forum tonight? Any time any member posts in a sponsor forum, the post will not automatically display. The sponsor needs to release each thread usually within the next day or two after submission. This ensures that the sponsors see each thread so they won't miss any or forget to respond to any of them. Also, it has happened that a few members will unfairly bash a sponsor for no reason, so that's why the threads go into a "holding tank" of sorts until sponsors can release them.

3. The Cowboy

The Cowboy LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like the major problem is not weed seed in the product but a soil problem. They'll figure it out.

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

What the Hello is a "sponcers"

5. nocutting

Hi, thanks for your imput, that was my 1st thought as well, so I took several core soil samples, with my L _ _ _ _, soil sampler, put them in that handy bag provided by L _ _ _ _, gave it to my local L _ _ _ _ sales Rep, to send to the L _ _ _ _ soil lab?................cant wait for the results:)

6. nocutting

"SPONSOR", is it rite now?:rolleyes: