1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Big Daddy

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawnworks, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Well finally got my Isuzu cleaned up, painted, and set-up.

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Setup

More Pics
  3. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats nice bro, congrats. I remember when you posted you got it on ebay, good price too.

What is the technical name for that crew cab? I hear it called a jump cab, but i cant find one on the net anywhere. I want to get an FRR chasis for our dump and need a cab like that since the FRR doesnt come in crew.
  4. Lawnworks

from usa

Yeah it is a jump cab. The one on mine was made in GA. I can get the number off of the cab if you need it.
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice!! how do you like that mini skid steer? I rented one today and hated it, brought it back, getting a full size one tomorrow. Awesome truck, never seen one of those jump cabs actually installed and in use.
  6. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a big truck. Nice and clean, do you just do irrigation?
  7. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

nice setup
  8. Midwest Lawn Services

Midwest Lawn Services LawnSite Member

Is that a dingo on the back? A new landscaper in toen bought one of them. I haven't had the chance to ask him if he likes it. What do you think? By the way...nice set up! :clapping:
  9. Lawnworks

from usa

I have two maintenance crews, and this landscaping/irrigation crew. I don't know what I would do w/o the dingo. It gets used practically every day.... I use it for trenching, backfilling trenches, grading w/ my harley rake, augering, setting bnbs, moving mulch, etc. I use it so much... I can't justify buying a full size skid... so I just rent a few times a month.
  10. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That's a great looking set-up, Lawnworks! I got a question for you about the dingo. I used one to do an irrigation system over the weekend and it did OK but it was not very fast at all. I think it was a 322 but I could be mistaken. Is your's bigger than this and does it eat through this rocky red clay at a constant speed? We had to inch it along and stop and let it cut then inch then cut. One more thing, can you get an articulating blade for them to back fill trenches? The one we rented just had a stationary bucket.