Big Deal?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by turfsolutions, Mar 7, 2003.

1. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Man, you guys and gals need to lighten up. I can't believe you are so tight on this matter. Big deal, we disagree on whether it is professional to put a flyer on a mailbox flag. You would think we were talking politics the way this thread has gone. In my neighborhood, it is an accepted method to put flyers on mailbox flags. There is a flyer on my mailbox every week during nice weather and no one cares. When someone tells me to stop, I will. Until then, fly on, hang loose, and don't take everything so seriously on the way.

Turfsolutions

2. Mow&Snow

Mow&Snow LawnSite Senior Member

I'm thinking that the Federal Government takes these little matters of FEDERAL LAW pretty seriously....

3. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

My postman said put the flyers in the mailbox if the postmaster calls you tell him i didn't know you could put them in the box. He would tell you just don't do it again.

4. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

Ask the mailman if he will pay the fine after giving such BS advice.

5. jslawncare

jslawncare LawnSite Member

Its just a forum man, lol i know theres a lot of people on here that may irritate you, but just chill out, and if you think your method is correct, go ahead and do it. One thing you have to learn is that its just a forum, who cares... Get some advice if you want but if your ridiculed then brush it off:eek:

6. J&R

The postmaster is the brother of my postman

7. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Advocating illegal activity is a violation of forum guidelines. Its not just a matter of being chill. Just because you can get away with something on your street doesn't make it less illegal.

8. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

My mailman offered to to put flyers in peoples mailbox for me in my neighborhood. I didn't ask she brought it up.

9. J&R

Did i tell any to do it i just said what the postman told me. SO YOU CHILL OUT

10. Mow&Snow

Mow&Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Ya, keep mouthing off to lanelle, i dare you. HEHEHE