Big Dog Question???????

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Apr 28, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

when can i bark loud?

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Not for a long time. You still haven't earned our respect.

3. CAPT Stream Rotar

and your are?

also not to be rude but why would i care/want to earn your respect?

I mean i like to get along with people...but i dont concern myself with how others percive me on an internet message board...I mean honestly....

ITS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD

4. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

EXACTLY. Bark as loud as you can. I got the same feelings. I'm here for fun. Once in a while I stumble upon something that can help me out, but not usually. Most of the time it is the same stupid stuff. Need a logo, check out my logo, how to advertise, and the famous reply "do a search" or "spell check".

Welcome, and make some noise. F'em if they cant take a joke

5. CAPT Stream Rotar

ahh a fellow masshole...

sweet brah...

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Every now and then, 'they' have it right, and the brash visitor has it wrong. No big deal. But just the same, I won't visit Carnegie Hall, and go looking for the mosh pit.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Hey you asked, and I told you. If you don't like the answers don't ask. But your continued babbling is turning us off. If you have real questions, ask. If you have real info to give, give it. If your here to give a bunch of **** to us, and get under our skin, leave. Yeah it's an internet board, but it's also a professional board, not myspace.com. Your youngster homey, peeps, internet lingo is getting irritating. Brah.

8. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Well said Dana...

9. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

There's also the Off Topic forum that would be more suited to his likes. However, the mods spend a lot of time there. :)

10. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

I happen to be on good terms with a mod or two, perhaps I'll fire a PM over :D