Big Iron Auction(Today)

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Construct'O, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Since it rained again last night i got up and drove to an auction this morning,just to get away.It was even dry there.Made me think so wet at home and dry where i went.

It was a couple hour drive.There was a big crowd and i thought things sold good.They hit the weather just right.Looked rainy ,but held off the whole time.Here is the link hopefully it will be on there site for a while longer>>>>http://www.stockauctionco.com/

The sale was Steve Anderson Construction.Dozers,off road trucks, scrapers ,gps equipment,grader,all kinds off support equipment.Nice Featherlite enclosed aluminum trailer that liked but :confused:

Just from what i can figure in my head was probably close to a couple million more or less in sales.:usflag:

2. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

There site showed up on my computer ,but not on the link i posted here are a few small pic of some stuff there.:usflag:

DSC08740_small.jpg

DSC08752_small.jpg

DSC08786_small.jpg

DSC08811_small.jpg

3. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you see anything that you had to have? Maybe that D6N LGP?:usflag:

I wonder if any of those 1,000 gallon tanks came with fuel! I forked out $4.08 per gallon at the truck stop today...:dizzy:

4. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

I was thinking more like the D7R LGP:weightlifter:

Tanks was empty,but every one that was bidding was hitting on the side to see if there was any in them before they bid.

After looking back on the few pictures,that i posted, i was off a little on the sale figure.In the picture the D6R was 140k,245 excavator was 325k, the off road trucks was one 260k the other two 240k a piece.The scrapers was around 80k a piece.Thats almost my first figure right there.:hammerhead:

Good thing i didn't have a check book,better yet money in my account :rolleyes::usflag: