Big League Lawns Stripe Roller

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MikesProLawn, Jun 5, 2009.

1. MikesProLawn

MikesProLawn LawnSite Member

I have a big league lawns striping roller i'd like to sell. Its hardly been used. I had it on a scag hydro wb for a little less then 200 hrs. $100 obo. Buyer would pay any shipping.

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

What size is it? Those are great for leaving long lasting stripes. We have one on our 36" w/b and love it.

3. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

I might be interested. What width is it?

4. MikesProLawn

Posted via Mobile Device

5. MikesProLawn

I believe it's 38".. It was on a 52" wb but I didn't want it to extend out to the tires. Leaving it inside the edge of the tires gave it some protection around obsticals. The tires of the mower laid the stripe that the roller didn't. It was just used to "fill in" the lines. I'll measure it and post for ya's
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. lawn-nc

lawn-nc LawnSite Member
    from Raleigh

I am interested. Do you take paypal? How much shipped to 27703?

7. davidcalhoun

Still interested. My zip code is 46530. I'll await to hear a shipping amount.

8. shawn d

shawn d LawnSite Senior Member

I'll take it and have the money in paypal. Let me know what your email address is on paypal and invoice it for shipping to 46060 If these guys don't take it

9. MikesProLawn

wow...lots of hits...sorry guys i was busy over the weekend. its 38" but will cover the center section between the wheels of almost any w/b or z rider. shipping is around $20 to most places. i guess davidcalhoun would have first crack to be fair..if not then i'll go down the replys. now fight nice fellas! not sure how to go about the PM thing but whoever the buyer winds up being we can figure it out thru e-mail or ill give them my cell # and we'll go from there

10. davidcalhoun

Hi Mike,

Yes, I'll take it.

You can try and PM me but I am not sure if you have enough post to do so. Or you can post your phone number and I will call you. Thanks,

Dave