1. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

I was thinking this loader might be the ticket for those huge lots,its a monster-i bet it could take a 75 ft pusher-LOL.Hey John Parker-you need this at the Gap.It would probably buckle the pavement,it loads on 11-18 wheelers-talk about a big move fee.It costs 3 times as much as my house-but i still want it!what a toy!! http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=557602337

2. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

John

You my friend have found the ultimate "more power" toy. Boy what a man could tear up with that thing. One thing for sure, no one will argue with you coming down the road in that.

Bruce Happy Plowing

3. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a bargain price too!!
    I gotta check with Pro Tech and see if we can get a 50 foot pusher.

4. CCLC

CCLC LawnSite Senior Member

Say good by to curbs and parking blocks!!!!!!!!!

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

What curbs?

6. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson LawnSite Senior Member

We'll take it :D

7. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

The biggest thing I've ever gotten to weld on is a Cat 988. To quote Will Smith (from "Independence Day") after seeing this machine: "I have GOT to get me one of these!"

1975 GMC C-35

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

JAA, would you get that in a folding model so you can go up the road with it?

9. plowjockey

plowjockey LawnSite Senior Member

I would think with something that big you would pretty much make your own road, and it would be as wide as you want. :D

Bruce
    Happy Plowing

10. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Now theres a machine that could really "scrape down" a parking lot,and those pesky little semi always pulling in behind you when your trying to plow wouldn't seem to be much of a problem any more.I'd have to morgage my house just to fuel the thing up.