big meeting today

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JB926, Jan 11, 2008.

1. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

well im about to go in and discuss numbers about me buying the irrigation division from my uncle. THis has been about 2 years in the making so I should find out alot today. wish me luck

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

good luck, dont buy more than you can swallow.

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

At least you don't have to wear a power necktie.

4. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

You give the impression of a mahogany table, 40 feet in length, lovely leather chairs, silver decanter with iced water, and a fine view of your locale at this "big meeting." This is your uncle, couldnt you meet at the KFC and talk it out over a bucket of original recipe?

[​IMG]

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Read the contract VERY carefully, Hank had me tied up pretty tight; if it was not for our
    friendship & mutual respect, I could have had problems $$$$$$.

6. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

well everything went better than I expected. I will post some questions
    hey hoskmo01 maybe thats the way you would do some things but not me. Why would I go to KFC when we have a store and plenty of offices. I hope you were being sacastic, This is my future so I not messing around. I want to post some other questions about the agreement and would appreciate if you kept your mouth shut, ........Thanks again

7. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

:nono: Easy there...I'm confident it was said TIC. Sometimes our jovial nature does not manifest itself very well over this medium.

Best of luck with the negotiations.

8. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Don't let the razzing get to you - everyone wants it to work out for the best.

9. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Good to hear that it went well, please post your questions for digestion.

Youre quick, take a joke, I dont even eat KFC.

Not a chance. I might even give you some sound advice along with your next noogie. Better get some whole grain salt to go with this forum if you choose to partake, which we hope you do. Welcome aboard.

10. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member