Big power washing job, need help!

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by cgrant711, Jun 5, 2014.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I don't use anything from a sherwin liana store. If you want to call someone can pressure tek or power wash store and ask for bob.

8 grand seems kind of high for sealing a driveway unless it's huge..
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Jcl4slc

Jcl4slc LawnSite Senior Member

I would pass on this job. Stained concrete is not a job you want to learn on. Trust me and I hope your insured for pressure washing. You can ruin a stained driveway quick if done wrong

3. cgrant711

cgrant711 LawnSite Senior Member

It's big over 15k sq. ft. And I figure it's would probably cost $.50 per sq. ft. Plus some other stuff he would want sealed
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. cgrant711

I don't know an prices on sealing, just read stuff and .50 seems about average, that's why I'm not going to seal it. It's to big for me to handle. So if any of y'all live in texas and want a huge sealing job if it's needed, then I could tell him about you. His painter did it last time, so he might use him again, but you never know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

If it's actually 15000 I would be around 6k

Might want to measure that out and verify lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cgrant711

It's also decorative concrete, I don't know if that makes it more expensive to seal or not. I did measure the majority of it and it's between 14-15, he also has around 500 sq. ft. of retaining wall stone that I think he wants sealed. He also wants his pool cleaned. He has very deep pockets and spends well over $100,000 a year on maintaining his different properties. My aunt pays his bills, so that's how I was able to bid the power washing for him.

I wish I could do his landscaping but he's really loyal to people that do a good job for him and so I have to stick to power washing his driveway and I need to learn how to seal, so I can do that everytime he wants it redone.
    Posted via Mobile Device