1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

big project this week

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by greenmonster304, Apr 4, 2008.

1. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

this is the nursery my brother has started. we trenched in the pvc to feed the drip on all the rows. When it is all said and done it will be about 15 acres of plants. the system will run off a well that is putting out 75 gpm. sorry about he crapy pics they are from my phone.

Attached Files:

2. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

What town is that located?

BTW, your pics in the zip file have no filename extension. IrfanView figured they are "jpg" files tho.

Unzip the pics and just upload them, no one wants to do any work to see pics.
  3. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

that zip file sucks its still froze on my comp..

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Typical Mac :laugh:
  5. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Save the trouble with the zip, here are the pics.

What size is your main line? Looks like 2.5"-3" in the pic.

75 GPM, what pressure?, over 15 acres? Your going to have some good friction loss :)

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Is that a Vermeer? How do you like it?
  7. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Its a case maxi sneaker.

They always struck me as odd trenchers.
  8. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

I think Ive seen a total of 1 of those in my life. First guy I ever worked for had 1 parked in his garage. Ive never actualy seen it work.
  9. bobw

bobw LawnSite Senior Member

Around here the Maxi and Mini sneakers are like gold. Not many of them left in this area; I'm pretty certain the Mini got dropped from production years ago, and I believe that they quit selling the Maxi in Canada. Every person I've talked to that owned one thinks they are just great machines...
  10. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Goes to show how different each region is. Maxi's are the only machines you will find here (.)