1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Big Rig Stuck?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by nameistaken, Feb 27, 2011.

1. nameistaken

nameistaken LawnSite Senior Member

Then bring in real horespower!

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Is that guy on top the wagon from the Texas Police?
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Judging by the hat and the coat on the guy driving the horses I'd say he's Amish. Video is probably from pennsylvania? We have a large number of Amish here too, the town of Yoder is an Amish community.

Reguardless, that's pretty amazing that 4 horses, granted those are BIG horses, that they could even budge a semi like that!
  4. zabmasonry

zabmasonry LawnSite Senior Member
    from C. VT

question is, did they chain up the horses for that
  5. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

Brotherhood of Teamsters.
    That's teamwork

Did you notice; At about 18 seconds one of the horses (the one in the ditch) kicks up a mouse or other rodent, which nearly gets trampled by a center horse, but he makes it across the road eventually.
  6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

How the heck did you see that mouse. You have some good eyes.....That is crazy that those four clydesdales can pull the truck.
  7. skidsteer

skidsteer LawnSite Member

Needless to say the truck must not have been very stuck, if a 6000 lb pull made the difference...
  8. Jim385

Jim385 LawnSite Member
    from SE PA

Saw this on the news last week, I want to say they said it was in TN or somewhere down there. Wasn't in PA that I do remember.