There's talk of a nor'easter which could mean lots and lots of rain. About 2"! A good chunk of the USA will get nailed, lots of snow too for interior sections. Check out the weather sites! I'm wondering if I should wait to finish putting down seed, fert, pre-m(in unseeded areas of course). I already have most of it done, but don't want to waste seed, fert, pre-m, etc on the customers I haven't finished to yet. I'm pretty sure we're gonna get a nasty storm, it's still plenty early for crabgras control anyway. Should I wait until next week to finish it or just do it and reapply some seed if I need later? What are you gonna do? Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters. Opinions, plans, comments?