1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

BigJim, I got some Claritin from Downunder

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by David Haggerty, Feb 2, 2002.

1. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

scrapeasaur...actually, as you have represented the septum you are not correct.

simply put, the septum is the bone between the air pathways between the nostril and the frontal sinus.

when the septum is not straight between the two sinuses it is "deviated".

I had the condition and the surgery to correct it as well as a complete remake of my sinuses and "WINDOWS" installed.

it was day surgery. had to sleep upright for two nights. had to take it easy for a week. had to have follow up doctors visits once a week for a month. while the surgery wounds were healing they would "crust" over and the doc would remove them. it was pretty wild seeing him stick this apparatus about six inches up your nose.:eek:

anyway, I needed the operation and I still can't believe I waited five years before I had it done.

sometimes I breath deeply through my nose just to enjoy how nice it feels...compared to not being able to breathe much at all.

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

David, Thanks dude! You just saved me an $80 doctor visit and at least $100 in claritin. I owe ya one!