biking lawn mower man

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by mike lane lawn care, Apr 9, 2006.

1. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

today i saw the funniest thing. a man with a 3 wheeled bike was peddling down the bypass, he was towing a small trailer that had a push mower, weed eater, and a rake. there was a sign on the side of his bike, that was printed on regular computer paper that had a phone number on it, and the words "high quality lawn care"
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

IF only you had your camera!!! Keep the camera with you now, i really want to see this!
  3. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

don't worry i am now including the digital camera as part of my equipment. my dad says that he has seen this guy before, so i will be on the lookout
  4. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

And you guys think this is easy? It costs me 2 sets of rubber brake stopper thingies a week. Some of those downhill stops are really bad on the braking system. And some of the dogs along the way just don't seem to show you any respect. Oh, by the way, it is all mow and go with this operation. Just no room for hauling away any of the clippings!!!
  5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

If he is out there riding a bike trying to do lawncare, then I feel sorry for him. Sounds like he may be down on his luck.
  6. oslo

oslo LawnSite Member

That is funny, but at least he is working. If I saw someone like that I'd figure that he wanted to work and either didn't have a license or couldn't afford a vehicle.. I'd probably stop and see if he wanted to work, or If he had a license, helping him get a vehicle.

I have a soft spot for people who swallow their pride and try to make the best out of their situation instead of sitting home feeling sorry for themselves.

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

WELL SAID!!, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%:clapping: