Bikini lawn care???

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by martinfan06, Jul 25, 2007.

1. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Any body heard about this apparently theres a guy in tenn. that started a lawn service using women in bikinis for workers and says business is out of control. The guy I talked to says he heard it on the radio they were interviewing the guy?? If he did make enough noise to make it on the radio then maybe its true?? Also said he was charging at times double what the average is.......if this is true WOW.

2. Pitbull05

Pitbull05 LawnSite Member

There are a few of these companies around the country and they seem to be doing well. There are already a few threads on here about this.

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

A few? Try 8!!!

4. martinfan06

My thing is how do you get "attractive" women to do manual labor, for a living.

5. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

College girls need money for school.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This has been posted about - around 12 times in the last week and a half. The concept is nothing new,...the one company - has been around for a few years.
    Just another form of exploitation. No different than the guys that have the topless housecleaning services and such, and pimp the women out to do that. as lomng as there are girls out there ditzy enough o exploit themselves, there will always be these types of businesses.

8. Shilohlandscaping

Shilohlandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Norcal

I just want to see what their legs look like after using a string trimmer for a while in a bikini.. :drinkup:

9. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19901693/ I saw this today, that's funny! Also notice the comment about there being no interest in a male version. As for me I enjoy my remote controlled lawnmower and air conditioning!

10. martinfan06

Great post............and sorry didnt know it had been discussed soooo many times before,to whom it aggravates. On here daily never seen it :confused:.