1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

bikini + pool = blowing grass on customers hot daughter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by birddseedd, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

I myself would not be able to think straight the rest of the day. The closest I have gotten to that is a newly divorced neighbor lady in a bikini by the pool starring at me as I mowed and her feet were noticeably spaced apart. No I did not go for it. That lawn was about 15 years ago.
  2. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

ha ha tinkerer, i've been in situations like that. This could be another thread. I scratched my truck pretty good checking out a lady bending over in the flower bed next door.
  3. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

I'v gotten caught looking at girls before. one was pretty obvious as I stopped trimming :p
  4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Whoopie with the hot and sweaty lawn guy??
    What was she thinking?
  5. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Sungalsses bro. Get some
  6. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

speaking of which, i have to mow the neighborhood milf's yard tomorrow. damn the luck
  7. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Exactly ! :laugh: :rolleyes:
  8. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

She was by the pool. He can jump in first!
  9. ncnurseryman

ncnurseryman LawnSite Member

Lucky bastards. Mine are little old ladies and I damn sure don't want to see that.
  10. Tylerr83

Tylerr83 LawnSite Member

ha, this thread brings back some repressed memories. last season I got a full view of one of my much much older customers naked in the picture window of her bedroom by accident. I don't think there are enough beers in new England to kill that memory.