bikini + pool = blowing grass on customers hot daughter

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by birddseedd, Jun 25, 2013.

1. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

move to a college town. me? driving threw campus and watching two cute coeds experiment on the side walk is a daily occurance.

that might be a lil exaggerated. but i do get to glance at cute girls when i drive around.

hope wifey does not find this thread :p

IXINRGIXI LawnSite Senior Member

This thread is great .. rofl .. I've seen my fair share of some very fine babes but no topless situations yet , but I think I would have to excuse myself from the yard cause I wouldn't be able to mow straight or work at all :cool:
  3. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

There's this guy (professor - computer sciences) who is the son of an elderly customer. He stares at me hard, and always wants me to come inside and drink tea. My intuition says "don't do it" :drinkup: I usually say that i'll track up the house, or i'm in a hurry or something. Next time i'll just say "i don't swing that way"
  4. calvinslawnservices

calvinslawnservices LawnSite Senior Member

Haha. Good times at Wastern...
  5. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol, I once cut an elderly lady's house and her granddaughters too. One day the granddaughter came out with the payment in a partially open robe, apparently with nothing under. Little to her surprise, my wife was working with me that day. She was about a 4 (1-10) anyway!
  6. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

4's need love too
  7. CRM Lawncare

CRM Lawncare LawnSite Member

4's need someone else to love them!! :laugh: