Biljax Escalate 5x10 Hydraulic Lift Trailer and Toro Dingo mini skid attachments

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, Apr 26, 2011.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

nope - and likely never going to own one again. bobcat minis are good but the ditch witch machines are SO much better. They lift almost 10" higher, are more stable when carrying and lifting loads, have faster ground speeds and have better hydro pumps. I ran my sk500 side by side with that mt52 on multiple jobs and, with the exception of drinking a bit more fuel in a day, the sk500 was the better machine of the two. A lot faster.

Now, the sk650 is in a whole other league of its own...

2. arbor pro

from SD

Sorry but, all hydraulic driven mini skid grinders suck. if you get one, you need one with it's own motor to drive the cutter wheel. I'd suggest buying a vermeer sc252 and forget about the mini attachment. it'll be money better spent. trust me. been there.

I do have a grapple rake. 48"

3. tread lightly services

tread lightly services LawnSite Member

lol im not in the tree buisness, just the mini skid steer small odd jobs end of things...customer calls says i have 2 small stumps 6" and 8" but they are in the backyard and it is gated. tree guy doesent want to waste his time with such a small job, thats where i come in and these micro machines shine.

i seem to have your disease.... i like to collect equipment...it seems to follow me home!!

on a side note who makes the grapple???

and what is the condition of the stump grinder?..teeth??

4. arbor pro

from SD

grapple is made by AnGo. pics attached. think it might be sold with sk500 though. I don't have a grinder for sale. that was just a suggestion. I suppose for a few smaller stumps, the hydraulic ones are ok.

5. arbor pro

from SD

try those pics again...

48 in AnBo rake grapple.jpg

6. tread lightly services

tread lightly services LawnSite Member

still have this grapple rake??

7. arbor pro

from SD

No. Sorry.