Bill is back in the hospital

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Last I heard, they had run out of insurance, and since Bill did not pay into S.S., I hope the State of Arizona is helping.

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

his insurance cut him loose about a year ago. i don't know much more since i don't ask.

a few forum members help as often as they can. again, i don't ask.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

Man, i hate to hear that, but once you have a stroke, insurance company's don't want you on their roll's anymore. No S.S., that's a bad situation. A brain injury like that can put you in the poorhouse, fast.

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Well fellas, i just got a call from the man himself. Phone rang and the voice on the other end said yes.

Evidently Billy's new stroke was not as devistating as first thought. Those of you that are looped via text got the word from the horses mouths keeper.

when i asked Bill about how he was feeling he said YES but threw in oooha-oooha-oooha which i think is Billy talk for dizzy.

that's it for now
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

"Ooo-ha" to you, too, mister Bill :)

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I think I posted this before, but it bears repeating. A good friend, who is a RN with years of experience, says that many Doctors have expressed the thought that the contents used in diet sodas are becoming a great concern for the cause of heart problems. Billy was an admitted alcoholic and drank a ton of diet coke. :nono:

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Diet soda is dreck. Old-fogey "diet soda" is club soda with lime. Much tastier. Much healthier.

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Just off the phone with Billy. He is still dizzy but is getting therapy as directed.
    Bill asked me to tell all of you guys yes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Did you tell him you are a borg?

10. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Actually brother, i am anything but borgging.
    You try holding 3 - 4 20 minute conversations a week with a monosyllabic person, t'aint easy.
    Posted via Mobile Device