Bill thelawnguy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Mar 11, 2001.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Just wanted to know if you and your wife were breaking out the champagne celebrating your newly acquired status here at Lawnsite?

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Huh?

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

You do not notice anything different about your membership title?

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Oh yeah thanks for bringing it to my attention as I dont usually pay attention to that sort of stuff; Ive been posting since the lawnicure days well before anyone kept tabs on such things.

Thanks again for noticing.

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I added that new title to the list when I noticed you had 1999 posts last night. Thought it would give the membership title a new twist. ;)

6. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

eric thats a good new title, its funny but good.

7. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Guess Ill have to pick up the pace posting-500,and change to go.Congrats Bill

8. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

YOU DID - DID YOU MR ERIC ELM!!!
    MR MY STRIPES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS,Ill STUFF MY CHOPPER DOWN YER THROAT WEB SITE GURU!!!j/k

I kind of feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he sees his name in the phone book. :)

Congratulations Bill on your Millennium Post!!

Just funnin with you Eric, couldnt resist your efforts -he.he.he

Kris

By the way is 2000 the number for the millenium status?? may spark a new interst in my posting abilities -LOL ;)

[Edited by kutnkru on 03-12-2001 at 03:17 PM]

9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

After getting a PM and email from Kris, I see what he is talking about in this thread. He had mentioned this in this following thread. http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=11052

I had suggested a new membership title for over 2000 posts and he quoted this and suggested Millennium Club which I missed this thread. I was busy getting ready for vacation about that time.

To make threads load faster, I have mine set for 2 days and I totally missed this after I got back. Sorry I missed this thread Kris, so I will give you full credit for this even though I did miss it. I sure wasn't trying to take anything away from you. Since all the other titles end with Member, I will still leave it as Millennium Member. ;)

Now we can take suggestions for the 3,000 posts member. I will give the member for the best idea for this, full credit. ;)

10. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Boy I've been around since Lawnicure days and I'm not even close to the millenium club. Maybe I need to be like Kris and bloody up my fingers and get to posting.