Billing and acctounting Application

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FL_Rob, May 13, 2002.

1. FL_Rob

FL_Rob LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

I'm trying to select an accoutning aplication to do billing...

Any recommendations?

I'm looking at quickbooks... but so far looks to be a pain to do recurring billing...

r-

2. Dennis E.

Dennis E. LawnSite Senior Member

We use Quickbooks Pro for our monthly billing. You have to tell it to memorize the info, and then how often you want to create the new invoices using the same info. I have to go in to each individual invoice only if there is a credit or additional service, but for those we bill the same every month, it's a snap. If you need any other help, please let us know!

3. FL_Rob

FL_Rob LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Dennis,

I played with Quickbooks a good bit... and was pretty unimpressed. It would be nice if it could just do "recurring billing"

4. Dennis E.

Dennis E. LawnSite Senior Member

I'll have the wife explain better when she gets a chance. She does the invoices and says it's a breeze. She can explain better how to "set it up" for repeat billing. Thats what you need,correct?

5. ProfessionalLawns1

ProfessionalLawns1 LawnSite Member
    from ca

Become a sponsor if you want to keep plugging this product.
    You plugged this forum 5 times yesterday under a different screen name.

6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have quickboks, then there is a program that will integrate with it. The program is called Qxpress. It is made by Alocet, they also have lawn monkey program. I have been using qxpress for 3 months now and am really happy with it. It links with quickbooks and does scheduling and invoicing. Once it is set up, there just a couple clicks that are needed to print route sheets and invoices. In a short time you could have a whole seasons work scheduled.

www.alocet.com and check out the link to program.

7. ProfessionalLawns1

ProfessionalLawns1 LawnSite Member
    from ca

Become a sponsor if you want to continually plug this product.