Billing; can someone please school me on what I'm doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by exmarkking, Apr 14, 2014.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah you may need mobile share plan. We have mobile value share. 10gb data a month. I pay 250 with 3 phones on next plan.

Go to settings and personal hotspot should be on top. Then it gives you a password for wifi for iPad.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

You'll do yourself a big favor by pushing everything into QuickBooks...let the scheduling program do what it does best...QuickBooks will allow you to download expenses from credit cards ,gas cards...bank account data...tracking assets, depreciation, worker payroll deductions...plus if you have an accountant do your taxes, they can likly reconcile your books...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

Wiffy has a good smartphone suggestion, I like my Casio commando...dustproof ed, waterproof...no real need for a laptop...just get a good smartphone...all the recommended programs here can be run with smartphone...I know clip2go has an app. Our crews use them to enter data out in the field...if you don't have an internet connection, they have a free module for that as well...you'll need to try a few of them over a month or so...
    Posted via Mobile Device