Billing Dillema

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLL, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. BLL

    BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD
    Posts: 89

    When you guys bill peopel do you use the term Lawn Mowed, or Lawn Cut, Grass Mowed, Grass Cut.....etc? I have used Lawn Mowed for a while but not sure if it is the most profesional approach and my goal this year is to really push my professional image. any sugestions would be appreciated.Thanks
  2. ksland

    ksland LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 927

    Lawn mowing with the date. Works for me
  3. Turfdude

    Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,900

    We use Lawn Maintenance for mowing, edging, trimming & blowing off - thats how its classified in our grounds maint. contract.
  4. leeslawncare

    leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 649

    Try a program call quick books.Works for us .
  5. paponte

    paponte LawnSite Silver Member
    Posts: 2,366

    Lawn Maintenance, Weekly Maintenance, Maintenance. Whatever floats your fancy. The important part is getting paid. :cool:
  6. BLL

    BLL LawnSite Member
    from MD
    Posts: 89

    I was leaning towards teh Lawn Maintance but it seems to be so broad at the same time so i dunno maybe il stick to lawn mowing. Any more sugestions. And i am using quick books this year and man is it a timesaver!
  7. pjslawncare/landscap

    pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,410

    Mow, Trim & Blow-off
  8. thfireman

    thfireman LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 541

    I use " Lawn Service ".:)
  9. bastalker

    bastalker LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 965


  10. thfireman

    thfireman LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 541

    WOW bastalker,

    You can charge tax on labor? I thought you only charged tax on materials.

    Anyway that is basicly how I write it up also. Works for me!:)

Share This Page