Billing Forms

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jrm, Apr 25, 2001.

1. jrm

jrm LawnSite Member

I have only been in the business a few years and have about thirteen lawns, this is outside my fulltime job. Anyway I was wondering if anyone could give me examples of your billing forms you send your customers. In the past my bills were not that professional looking and were not delivered on a timely basis. I want to start sending them monthly, unfortunately customers still owe me from last year. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2. dhicks

dhicks Member

I used one of the forms and modified it from Quickbooks Pro. Email me your address and I'll send you a snail mail copy.
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I use billing software called "my deluxe invoices and estimates" and use forms that work with that program I bought from nebs! Nebs also has alot of nice invoice forms for hand righting them rather than using a computer.
  4. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

I also use the software "My Deluxe Invoices and Estimates" made by the My Software company. I think I bought it at Staples or Office Max. It cost about $40. It will do just what you want(no scheduling) with out the higher cost of some of the others. I'll also send a copy by mail if you want.