billing software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ProCut_48, Feb 20, 2008.

1. ProCut_48

ProCut_48 LawnSite Member
    from michgan

Just wondering what every one is using... i just got Quikbooks pro and im not sure if i like it yet. But i got a good deal on it

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Most after they have tried everything else thats out there have switched to Quickbooks Pro. It takes some time to get Quickbooks configured but once you do it will help you see how your business is doing and much, much more.

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

PLEASE IM me and tell me where you got it a good deal.

I'm looking and around 400.00 is what I'm seeing....OUCH

4. AmGreen

AmGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, I want to hear about the good deal too! Need me some Quickbooks Pro!

5. ProCut_48

ProCut_48 LawnSite Member
    from michgan

I found it for $139.00 at office depot

6. WrightWay05

WrightWay05 LawnSite Member

thats a good price

7. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

i use qbooks for accounting, clip for billing and scheduling but im looking at the groundskeeper program up in the top left they are a sponsor here

8. Elite LawnCare

Elite LawnCare LawnSite Member

I got something in the mail for running credit cards and gave them a call. It is Innovative Merchant Solutions which is an Intuit company which makes QuickBooks. Anyway I called around a bit and these guys seemed the best. They were gonna send me the basic QuickBooks 2008 and turbo tax for free. I told the guy I was using 2001 QuickBooks Pro and would like to keep the pro version. I also told him I did not need the turbo tax and he talked to his boss and they are now sending me QuickBooks pro 2008 for free! The merchant program is 9.95 a month locked in for life. There is no min. no cancelation fee or any other hidden costs(not yet anyways lol). You basicly type the credit card info into Quickbooks and it charges your customer. You can keep it on file for other work when they approve you to use that card again or set up a monthly deal.

9. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

You gotta be looking at a different version than QB Pro. The most I have seen Pro for is $200.

10. Elite LawnCare

Elite LawnCare LawnSite Member

Must be with the payroll option