billing software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by clipslawnservice, Mar 17, 2005.

1. clipslawnservice

clipslawnservice LawnSite Member

looking at purchasing groungskeeper lite or clips but only can get scheduling
    from groundskeeper pro wich is more than I wanted to spend right now. do you know of any other software programs with scheduling at a lower cost?

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Qxpress is not bad, depending on which one, between $425 to I think $1025

3. billc

billc LawnSite Member

I use CLIP, and they have several programs at different prices, payment plan options, etc. Give them a call - I imagine they have users in your area you can talk to.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi clipslawnservice,

Please consider trying our software.

5. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 LawnSite Member

Gopher is great and very easy to use. There program has made me look much better and cut my office time down.

6. kmclawn

kmclawn LawnSite Member

I have been using Groundskeeper Pro for about 4 years and find it really easy to use. It keeps all your customer info available whenever you need it. It does scheduling, routing, billing and estimating. It produces really nice invoices and once you purchase it you get updates from the company whenever they release a new one (free). Try their free demo and see for yourself. I have looked at Gopher and it may be good too. I had already purchased Groundskeeper Pro at that time so I really didn't get a chance to work with it. Just my opinion.

7. Anthony-MB

Anthony-MB LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I use gopher its rather easy to learn
    You should also check out 'Route Rite legend' at www.gopst.com

I haven't tried it - but seems to do more than Groundskeeper Pro or Gopher

8. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

We just purchased Gopher less then a month ago. We give it 3 stars. Very happy with it, thanks gopher :D

9. Eho

Eho LawnSite Member

Hey clips, I m also in the Denton area. How many accounts do u plan on having this year? What part of Denton do u mow in mostly? Look forward to seeing you around town.
    EHO