1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Billing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Evan528, Mar 4, 2000.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

I was wondering what you guys were using for your monthy billing? I cant seem to find any programs at a reasonable price that are easy to use! i dont want to spend 300 dollars.....just need something to give me a professional looking bill.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I use MS Excel, it works great. I have used it for several years now. Any spreedsheet will work just fine.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

3. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto.<p>----------<br>Dave in S.Ontario<br>

4. JasonPC

JasonPC LawnSite Member

I use MS Excel as well. Very easy to use you can import your logos into the spreadsheets.<p>JPC

5. Yard

Yard LawnSite Member

I use &quot;My Advanced Invoices & Estimates&quot; by My Software Company.It's a good basic program. You can print the invoices on plain paper or preprinted invoices made for the software. Around $40

6. NaturesHelper

NaturesHelper LawnSite Member

WE USE QUICK BOOKS PRO. THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING... I THINK YOU CAN EVEN RECEIVE A FREE TRIAL COPY TO SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

7. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

We use Quick Books Pro 99.. This is a great program. Invoices, Estimates, Profit and Loss Statements, checks, etc...Can make what they call an Accountant's copy take that to your CPA and taxes, filings, etc are at their fingertips.