billy goat 33'' finish mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by guven, May 15, 2006.

1. guven

guven LawnSite Member

any one use billy goat 33'' finish mower and what do you think , I just have bought one but I am not very happy with it.I do not have trailer I use wooden ramps to but it in my tacoma. I should give it back and buy scag 36''
    what do you think
    thanks

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

What is the problem.

3. rustyb265

rustyb265 LawnSite Member

Depends on what the problem with it is. You forgot that part.

4. TURF DOCTOR

I don't have a problem he stated he's not happy with what:confused:

5. guven

guven LawnSite Member

the problem is evry time I have to clean under the deck, because grass clippers stack under it.and also I do not feel good when I ues it, it is not commercial mower even they say commercial, My old bobcat is much better then my new billiy goat. somethings wrong but I do not get it. 3shift do not cut cut nice,I do not tryed 4shifts
    thanks a lot

6. TURF DOCTOR

Grass clippings stick on all mowers we scrape decks often as far as commercial i think they are top.

7. guven

guven LawnSite Member

thanks for the info, I did not know any commercial mower,because I am new and I did not useany commercial mower besides my billy goat, do you think sir the billy goat is good mower, have you ever use it?
    thanks again

8. TURF DOCTOR

I test drove one for a day local dealer here i went with the contour 24 inch billy goat,as far as good it looks like it's built heavy and should last my 2 cents.