1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Billy Goat 33" stripes

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bntt68, Sep 7, 2004.

1. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

Just thought I would show you some pics of my new mowers stripes. I fabricated my own stripe kit for it. It fits my needs and my trailer quite nice.

B. G. stripes1.JPG

B.G. stripes3.JPG
    trying 2b organic likes this.
  2. CJ GreenScapes

CJ GreenScapes LawnSite Member
    from AL

Looking good... keep up the good work!
  3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Looks great. Maybe a pic or two of the stripe kit you made for it???
  4. Nothing wrong with that ,thats what it boils down to what works for you and your lawns...lawns look great ..after seeing them i might consider this mower for use in my gated lawns and city lawns in chicago.
  5. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

The stripes look great. How about a picture of the mower w/ your stripeing kit. Mine stripes pretty nice w/ the doubles, but I'm always open for improvement.
  6. bntt68

O.K. Here it is. It cost me about 60.00 to have made
  7. bntt68

oops , power went out. Here it is.

8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

60 seems kind of expensive for the flap IMO....

i also noticed the cub you have on the side. thing sucks doesnt it! i know mine does, espissially the bagging setup really sucks. DAMN Canadians!!!!! but then again its not a commercial mower, but still... lol. hope yours isnt as bad as mine.

but your stripes look good. just seems like the materials shouldnt have been over $25 IMO.
  9. bntt68

60.00 was for materials and labor to cut the steel +rubber to the dimensions I gave him. and drill the holes. It has already paid for itself by picking up new customers in the area I mow . They wanted me to make sure I used the same mower as I did on my regular accounts.
  10. bntt68

Yes that is a cub next to the Billy Goat. I dont bag anything. Otherwise its been perfect for me. I have 2 of t hem. One has a 6.5 kawasaki and one has 6.75 Briggs.