billy goat leaf loader 11hp in vermont

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by grassmanvt, Jun 20, 2006.

1. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 11hp billy goat leaf loader for sale. I bought it new a few years back and used it very little.(If I had to guess, maybe 20 hours or less) Motor is 11hp briggs I/C. Its a tailgate mount style and comes with the suction tube. I will listen to reasonable offers??? Might consider an interesting trade if its not too far to look at. Pm if interested. I'm in the central Vermont area. More pictures available on request.

billy goat and chipper 002.jpg

2. grassmanvt

still for sale, pm or call 802-793-7023. Get ready for leaf season.

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

How much are you asking?

4. grassmanvt

$1500 would be nice, and for that I'll get it serviced just to make sure its race ready.

5. grassmanvt

Now that its leaf season, I thought I'd bring this to the top. Offers? Trades?

6. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Do you still have this and would you be willing to trade for an exmark mower? If not how much do you want for it.

7. grassmanvt

How about some details on the mower. Asking price was $1500, now ???

8. The Cutting Edge

I have two that I would be willing to part with one is an exmark 48" belt drive with 15 horse kohler and the other is a 60" exmark TT hydro with 23 horse Kawasaki.

9. The Cutting Edge

How much is your asking price now? I am really looking for a 16 horse loader but was thinking I might be able to use this for a season or two..

10. grassmanvt

Might consider one of those for a trade. Are they old,do they run and go ok? Price now, probably would take $1250 but before I officially decide to lower the price I want to find out if I got a job I just bid, should know by the end of the week.