1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Billy Goat Mower

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Alpine, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Alpine

Alpine LawnSite Member

I am very small time, and want to stay that way. I do about 10 lawns a week just to help pay some bills. My question is what do you think about the Billy Goat 33" Finish Cut Mower. Since I am Staying small I did not want to stick my money into a more expensive walkbehind "IF NOT NEEDED". My other option would be a Ferris.
  2. bigcutup

bigcutup LawnSite Member

Please look at Better Outdoor Products Quick 36 Super Duty or Samurai. Do a search & you will see that the rating for their mowers is the highest I have ever seen. Click on the "Better" emblem at the top of the page & look at them.

3. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I have the same mower which is my main mower, I love it, it is very good, I bought last spring and cut ~35-45 lawn every week, but I had engine problem the dealar fix it in three weeks, but they gave me another mover to use it when they were doing fixing .the stripes are very good, but I used my mower very heavy every week almost (25-30 hours), I think it is a good mower for you
    cut is very good , mulching is ok. mulching is ok because most of my clients are in two weeks row.
    good luck
  4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

just got a quick 36 super duty i love it great cut nice stripes. the only down side is that the reverse lever is hard to push down. get the quick 36 super duty or samurai you wont regret it.
  5. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

I too have heard great things about them! A samuri will be my next walkbehind!