billy goat or Little wonder leaf vac

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by oakhill2000, Sep 12, 2004.

1. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 LawnSite Member

I am in the market for a new Truck loader. I was wondering if anyone has bought the new Little Wonder truck loader yet. I was thinking og getting that but wasn't too sure how it was. I had a Billy Goat. I am just upgrading to a larger unit. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
  2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I bought the LW this spring, made short work of my spring clean-ups. Its a great set up, the impeller is cool and the housing is replaceable. The LW is quite a bit larger compared to the BG. If you have a chance to see them side by side you'll see quite a difference.
  3. selnoil

selnoil LawnSite Member

I've been doing alot of research on this topic and kept coming back to the little wonder 16hp. Its only down fall is that it weights about 100 lbs more but its going to be worth it. Just a Little wonder and swing-away hitch last Thursday. Going to pick it up this week.

Best of Luck,
  4. HOLLYWOOD6973

HOLLYWOOD6973 LawnSite Member
    from PGH PA

how did the LW cost you.

I'm looking a the e-trem blower
  5. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Hey Mike, did you get the swing away at Yerxas??? Hollywood, I paid $2600+ for mine. It was the same price as the Billy Goat.
  6. oakhill2000

oakhill2000 LawnSite Member

Thanks guys. I know the little wonder push blower is much larger than the BG. I have always had BG and I know alot of people that like LW. I liked the Design on the impellar with the extra blades for chopping the leaves. I will take a look at them side by side some time. I don't mind the weight or size as I mount it on the front of my trailer, and blow it into my truck. So I don't ever remove it. I got quotes and they are all priced at 2800 where I am up here. Except giant vac whos was 2700. Thanks I think I may give the LW a try.