billy goat or plugr

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Jaybrown, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

What should I buy billy goat or Plugr entry level aerators. I like that Plugr is light and can driven tines Billy goat looks tough but you have to fill with water and its heavy to manoeuvre

2. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

I would also like to know what you guys would suggest getting for an aerator. Also is it better to use the aerator that just creates the holes or the aerators that create holes and brings the plugs up onto the surface of the lawn to decompose ? I was thinking of getting one that doesn't leave the plugs up ontop of the lawn surface because the plugs don't decompose quickly and make the lawn appear like there was a flock of geese that crapped all ober the place. Please enlighten me as well !
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

You need to pull plugs and leave on top.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I have heard many good things about the plugr. I haven't really heard anything about the Billy Goat though

5. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the billy goat because they aren't selling plugrs anymore where I live and billy goat is easy to get parts