1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

billy goat pro series slit seed for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

nice billy goat pro series slit seed for sale with 4.5 honda power,runs very nice! just picked up a lesco renovator or i would keep it.the price is $750 ,if interested call matt @ 860-867-7531.i have picture on my 2012 picture thread but i will try to put them up on this thread as well !:drinkup:

Mower.jpg

2. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

How does that work? Is it similar to a dethatcher and then you overseed after you're done?

3. M RASCOE&SONS

i can run it across a lawn empty or with out the hopper open and it will lift up the thatch but i think it would do better for thatch if you put the Flail Reel Heat
    treated and tempered blades on it when you were going to do some dethatching.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

nice billy goat pro series slit seed for sale with 4.5 honda power,runs very nice! just picked up a lesco renovator or i would keep it.the price is $750 ,if interested call matt @ 860-867-7531

5. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Bump it up.

6. M RASCOE&SONS

bump nice billy goat pro series slit seed for sale with 4.5 honda power,runs very nice! just picked up a lesco renovator or i would keep it.the price is $750 ,if interested call matt @ 860-867-7531

7. M RASCOE&SONS

bump nice billy goat pro series slit seed for sale with 4.5 honda power,runs very nice! just picked up a lesco renovator or i would keep it.the price is $750 ,if interested call matt @ 860-867-7531

8. M RASCOE&SONS

bump bump bump nice billy goat pro series slit seed for sale with 4.5 honda power,runs very nice! just picked up a lesco renovator or i would keep it.the price is $750 ,if interested call matt @ 860-867-7531

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Is it self propelled?

10. M RASCOE&SONS

this one pulls itself along with the cutting blades,works pretty good!i just happened to go in with a friend to buy a local guy out and he had the lesco renovator and a bunch of other great stuff so thats the only reason im getting rid of it.the honda power runs great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.