Billy Goat!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mbsausage, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Mbsausage

Mbsausage LawnSite Member

any of u have a 33 " finish mower? if u do how is it?
  2. guven

guven LawnSite Member

I just bought Billy Goat 33'' finish mower pull start, I was using mulching kit , I was not happy with it, because The grass was high and I have to cut two tree times most of my yard and it leave I lot of clumps.I was thinking because of grass , We got a lot of rain and the grass is very wet and juicy, now I Took the mulcing plate off using discarger It was working great. I am happy now. I got the mower because I do not use trailer , I put carry it in my truck bed with the ramp. engine is good 13HP
    I think pretty good mower.I pay $1760 with mulching kit and blades. I was wondering how much are you going to pay it.
  3. sheepherder

sheepherder LawnSite Member

This mower is the best mower I have ever had. It does an excellent job mulching the grass and has a lot of power running through high grass. I love it, better than the EX-Mark Metra 26 inch mower.
  4. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

I purchased that mower about a month ago. Its been OK other than that I can't keep air in the front tires. The dealer I bought it from didn't put air in them when I picked it up. I didn't realize this until I used it the first time because the front tires are pretty rigid. Also it clumps really bad and the deck gets packed with grass very fast. I sometimes wish I would have spent the extra $1000 and got a exmark 36".