1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Billygoat vs Little Wonder vs Mighty Max

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shack, Dec 26, 2000.

1. Shack

Shack LawnSite Member

Who has the best street blower?
  2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I think you posted this on the wrong forum. Try the commercial lawn forum.
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I moved this to the lawn forum so it will get more views.

Are you talking about a walk behind blower?
  4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

My vote is for Billy Goat we got the newer 10hp with ajustable shute, also a 11hp Billy Goat Leaf Loader.
  5. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

I have two 8hp giant vacs and I think they are the best. Little wonders are to overpriced, I never used Billy Goats though, Frandans arn't to bad.
  6. Scotty

Scotty LawnSite Member

I have owned three different brands, 8hp Billy Goat, 8hp Giant Vac and a 8hp Little Wonder. I think the Little Wonder blows the best.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Little Wonder - hands down. I've done the tests personally and have seen the results.
  8. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Little Wonder has the best product. Get a Honda engine and you won't do anything but change oil and add gas for a long time. As for the initial cost; if I can blow leaves on 6 lawns instead of 5 lawns per day with a more expensive unit, then I will earn about $75-$100 more per day. If my leaf season is 60 days long and I work 50 of those days then 50x$75 = 3750. That is a whole lot more than any push blower that I have heard about. Remember to ALWAYS be a business man first and a Lawn Boy second. And yes a Little Wonder will make you that much more productive.
  9. CCLC

CCLC LawnSite Senior Member

We love little wonder. We have a 8hp and it blows like crazy. For the really big clean ups we rent a 9hp Little Wonder from our local home depot. My little wonder is the old style and the ones we rent have the new housing. The new one blows twice as much as the old one.
  10. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I'm not shure which is the best out of what you listed,but my dealer sells both BillyGoat and Parker and he says that parker is the better of the 2.