1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Birthday Present!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Apr 13, 2001.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Well I went and done it today, got me a birthday present.

It's 8' wide and 24' long and has a roof and sides and a good set of tires!

Now when it rains so what. As soon as I can get my scanner to scan I'll show it to ya'll.

I'm tired now so goodnight!

2. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

Ooooh, I'm drooling, and jealous! :) Congrats Homer! I went and looked at a 8.5x18 haulmark the other day. Can't quite afford it yet. But the accounts are starting to roll in, and I have a couple of sod bids out, so who knows?

What brand did you get?
  3. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Well Homer, Congrats on your birthday! How many is it this year??! Glad to hear you got a new trailer, are you going to get it all lettered up? They make the best moving billboards in the business. Way to go
  4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Congrats Homie, now you have a port-a-potty!
  5. HOMER

Kirby that was the sole purpose behind the decision! It is a Wells Cargo and I will be 39 on Easter Sunday! Yippeee. No more birthdays after this one, I'm not having anymore.

Those of you that have enclosed trailers, what type of rack system do you use. I can't keep this stuff on the floor!
  6. George777

George777 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Homer, now that sounds like an awesome Birthday present.
    Hope ya doing well. Things are going pretty well. My partner and I have paid down all our debt. It felt good to be able to pay off our mower before the first payment was due. I hate paying interest.
    My goal for this month is to double our business and I believe we will do it.
    Ok Homer it has been awhile since I've chatted with ya. I hope you enjoy your new trailer and have a wonderful day.
  7. HOMER

That's weird, my post is going to the top instead of the bottom!
  8. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

happy birthday homer hope you have good one
  9. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

CONGRATS!!!! I want one of those so bad..just can not bring myself to coughing up that kind of change for a trailer..And I love the port-a-potty idea, I never thought of that. I guess I will keep plugging away at the anual LESCO cook out/sweepstakes and maybe i will get lucky
  10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats Homer and Happy Birthday too. :)

I'm sure you will enjoy that trailer.