bIZ CARDS....CANT REMEMBER WHERE I ORDERED THEM!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ACA L&L, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Haey fellas, i ordered some real nice double glossy cards with some leaves as a background. I cannot find them anywhere. They wew affordable, and i found the link from here just cannot remember. Anybody.

2. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

Go find your receipt... I'm sure you are legal like 'everybody' else on here!!! LMAO... :rolleyes:

Let me guess, vistaprint ?? :sleeping:

3. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

check your internet history :hammerhead:

call your CC Co. for transaction record etc.

:waving:

4. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

5. S L C

:
    Seriously, why even help out 'people' that don't even know where they get their shTUFF from...?? I wish this lawn site wasn't all about "help me, I've fallen and I can't get up" crap!! ANYBODY WANT TO DO A BID FOR ME TOO? i 'AIN'T' GOT THE BRAINS TO DO IT!!!???:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::clapping::clapping:

6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Seriously, why even take the time to post if you dont have anything useful to post?

I don't really care if he doesn't know where he got his cards from, but it only took me 10 seconds to answer and post a link (And I just so happened to order my card from plan-it the other day). Maybe if you would post useful information rather then ragging on someone, this site would be better? I was under the impression that this forum was to help people not hinder them.

I don't know about you, but I have purchased many things that I cannot remember where I got it from nor when I got it so the receipt is a moot point. I am the worlds worst when it comes to keeping up with my receipts.

7. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

whenever i buy anything on the net, be it with credit card or pay pal, they always email me a receipt.

8. ACA L&L

already did that. computer has been redone since then.

9. ACA L&L

thanks bud. My a$$ is covered hope your is.

10. S L C

Sure doesn't sound like it.... check yo self, b4... why would U ask everyone in the US where U, get it? U got your stuff from???