Black chevrolet 2500 Bad luck?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mike Blevins, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been working a deal on a 04 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 ls extended cab for a few weeks. It was on ebay and I made an offer and the salesman contacted me. Anyway to make a long story short I drove over to Asheville N.C. to test drive and give a good look. The saleman and I pulled out of the dealership and had went about 100 yards down the road and got T-boned in the passenger side by an older lady in a Toyota Camry! I just about sh!t in my pants. Good amount of damage to both vehicles. I guess my search continues. :hammerhead:

2. pj550v12

pj550v12 LawnSite Senior Member

I dont know why I am laughing so hard at this. I feel bad for you, accidents suck, but there is something about a person getting scared and sh!tting their paints that I find hysterical lol.

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

That really sucks. well, atleast you didnt buy it and had that happen.

4. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Guess how she felt.

Maybe that was a sign not to get that truck.

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Man that suck!...That did the dealer say anything to you?

6. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Man, that is some rotten luck! At least you and the lady were not hurt. I would take that as a sign that truck was not the one for me!:laugh:

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

At least you and the other driver were not hurt. Just hang in there and keep looking, you'll find the right truck soon enough!

8. Mike Blevins

You could tell that the sales manager was a little ticked off. He started this "I need a copy of your license and insurance spill." I looked at him and told him that I thought my neck and back was starting to hurt. LOL he just turned around and walked off laughing. Needless to say it wasn't my fault so they got the woman's insurance info and decided to let her pay for it.

9. Mike Blevins

It was actually funny the way the sales manager and saleman acted as if it was something I could have controlled. It was definatley a story to tell people. Looking back on it all I can do is shake my head and laugh along with you. LOL:laugh:

10. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Let's get a group together and go test some trucks!!! Tony
    BTW, I sold a few cars back in the day. They're just pissed they didn't get to stick it to you, someone else stuck it to them instead.