Black Equipment Racks?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Does anyone manufacture black equipment racks?

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Lawn-Scapes,

Here is a pic from this post. Maybe you could contact Qualitylandscaping about them.

[​IMG]

3. mx495

mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

You could just paint them, couldn't you?

4. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I got those for $59/pair from Lowes.. Not sure who makes them but they match the truck and trailer so I bought them.

5. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

check ebay as well

6. Speedy

Speedy LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

Look at the pic that Gopher posted. Build them yourself or get the material and let someone else do it. I know if you don't have the equipment to do it, then it's another story. Try Ag shops at schools or Tech Colleges. Sometimes they will do it for training for the students. It only takes some square 1 to 1 1/2 inch tubing, flat metal and roll pin stock for the pins. Then give them a paint job. We bought on set, but build our own now.

7. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

After I spent .99 on a can of black paint and 5 minutes mine bacame black.

8. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Good question, don't know the answer. But I'd like to add that you'd think that if TrimmerTrap decided to only offer their racks in one color it would be a neutral color. . .BLACK, not RED. To me that is so stupid. Anyhow, I painted them black but spray paint doesn't hold up as well as powdercoating, so I have to keep a fresh coat on them. Great product but STUPID not to offer in black.

9. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Meyer, makes them all black. I bought a tool rack that was black. However all there racks are black. I will find out more info for you.

Dan

10. DanTheGrassman

DanTheGrassman LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Boy i'm an idiot i was thinking of snowplowing. It's buyers that makes it in black. Here's there phone number 1-800-841-8003 or www.buyersproducts.com

Dan