Blackburn Signs

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAPING, Mar 10, 2008.

1. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Just got my new Blackburn posting signs today, and I gotta say....WOW I'm impressed! Can't beat the price, quality is great for both sign & stakes! Order turnaround was only a few days!

Highly recommended!:clapping:

2. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Jenny is my girl over there. She makes it easy, huh?

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

Jenny makes it REAL easy! I was impressed! I ordered the signs to be customized & she already had a design made up off of my email signature before we even talked! :clapping:

Man, I wish a lot of other companies worked that way;)

4. Plant Buyer 83

Plant Buyer 83 LawnSite Member

Really, thats good to know. Can we see a pic??

We have been buying are flags elsewhere for a while (at least before me). They have been good to us but the turn around time is like 2 weeks :hammerhead:.

We buy all are marking paint from Blackburn (free shipping on orders of 25+ cases, just a FYI). I never asked too much about there flags since we have a good relationship & I have never seen there product. Is there a minimum total order (5,000 or 10,000) & per color (100 or 1,000??). What size did you get?? Metal or plastic shaft?? Banner or regular??

It is good to know that you were please and would recommended them.

5. rmmllc

rmmllc LawnSite Member

I just have to say I love your Hillary sign- I use blackburn, too. They really are great- had some fert signs and sprinkler marking signs with my name and number (I aerate and power rake- ask them to mark their stuff).

6. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I ordered once from rnd they lost my order, its been over amonth still no schite.
    Ordered some more from blackburn got it done quicker than they promised, on the way today. ill never order from rnd signs again they suck bag

7. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

from Indiana

I was close to orderig from them-They cost more, so that wasn't an issue. I asked their lead time & they said about 3 weeks, so I used Blackburn. I had seen some post's about RND taking a LONG time, so I was skeptical anyways....

8. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I was aware of the 3 week lead time i had placed my order and 4 weeks later nothing, so i called RND Signs, then got the oh dont know what happened to your order. Imagine getting a pre pay on a lawn account and then telling them when they call yup dont know what happened. I would be so embarrassed that i would give them something for free or give them some credit towards future service. How unprofessional RND not even a sorry or a discount.

9. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for reminding me..placed my order with blackburn this morning.

10. The Ranger

The Ranger LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

What does a paper lawn posting sign cost? How much is the sign & stake?