Blad runnner

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Fieldman12, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Fieldman12

Sorry about the misspell. I type to fast and don't edit.

3. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

That was very impressive with the blade. I was surprised to see it push that well, most of the time all the track hoes I have ever ran seem like they have a hard time moving their own selfs around with out a blade down and a huge amount of dirt like that. I like the zero turn of that machine also. Looked like a nice size machine.

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Give me an 18,000 pound dozer any day over that, I could hit a lot of trees and wires with that boom, plus, the cab is too small and in the wrong spot for true finish grading.

5. Fieldman12

Yeah, I was amazed how much it could push. No doubt a dozer is better but this is nice so you can just take one machine out like if your filling a trench.

6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Imagine building a road in rough terrain with one of these things. You could looses hard ground then grade. The blade is a 6 way I believe.

7. Fieldman12

I think it is a six way and it does not from what I see look like a cheap blade at all. I would like to try run.

8. turboawd

turboawd LawnSite Member
    from midwest

thats a nice machine. it was at conexpo. the blade is definetly heavy duty. the drive motors on that machine are borrowed from one of the larger machines they make....200-300 size....cant remember.

9. NHMan

NHMan LawnSite Member
    from USA

6-way dozer blade, clipped shoes,you can fold the blade tips for transport,larger drive motors.

10. allinearth

allinearth LawnSite Senior Member

I have always wondered why they didn't put blades on bigger excavators. May not be as good as a dedicated dozer but a dozer doesn't have some of the abilities an excavator has either.