blade choices

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by shovelhead, Nov 11, 2005.

1. shovelhead

shovelhead LawnSite Member
    from 10EC

i would like to replace my oem blades on my jd z-trac and would like to have some feed back what types to look at or to go with, any sugestions?

2. shovelhead

shovelhead LawnSite Member
    from 10EC

i have posted a simple question and not one single reply. so i will leave and make a strong effort to under cut and try our best to knock every loc out of a job. the ones i see around here are like you all snotty little dicks who cant do anything but cut a yard. i have a full time job and gross more than 90 % of you on this site so i will cut for free if i have too. so go into your little bs fantisy world where everyone is trying to bs the other guy but all in all and deep down you cant do nothing else but manual labor where yall maybe make $12000 a year and think your wealthy.
    wealth is happiness ! i love to cut and work outside so to me i dont need compensation , i just accept it and i do jobs for free sometimes.
    so , see ya

3. FiremanDud

FiremanDud LawnSite Member

Sounds like you got it all. Good luck. If I knew what blade I would tell you but I don't so sorry man.

4. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

well i would go with hi lifts. My savings account is just over 500,000. im worth 2.5 mill right now:)

5. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

booby gets 2 screen names

6. Scotts' Yard Care

Scotts' Yard Care LawnSite Senior Member

I like you:D You're a good troll and it's all good fun here. Blades? Everyone has their favorite set up for their area, grass variety and climate but there is some great info if you use the search function.