Blade HELP!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by DAR57, Jun 6, 2008.

1. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

I am trying all kinds of blades and nothing seems to fix the cut. In my condos I dont get the cut I get at home or a lot of my residences. Condos have a tri-blend and gets fert. by a national company that I just make a mess of even 2-3x cutting. Don't want to bag everything. Can someone offer some real solutions. We are known for our work(how we got the condo's) but doesn't match our performance of other lawns.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

What mower do you have?
    Model? serial #?
    Please give me some info and I can look into this.

3. DAR57

DAR57 LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

P J thank you for your very quick response but I don't feel it is anything at all with the Mower. All other lawns we do are too nice to believe it is anything to do with the Hustlers. I just think it is the wrong blade choices for this grass. I use high lifts on everything else and even if they look rough I can run across them again and they are great. Just not these condo's though. Double and triple cuts still don't look right. I put Gators on and they were OK but...... I am ready to try doubles with wavy mulching next. I think part of the problem is the national fert company TRU-ly has a lot of quick release nitrogen. I am open to sugestions!