Blade info please

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Joe B J, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Joe B J

Joe B J LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I have two Lazer Z's with different type decks. I need to know the part number for the OEM blades, and the blade demensions if possible.

#1- Lazer Z
    Ultracut 60
    Model#-LZ25KC604
    Serial#-353209

#2-Lazer Z
    Commercial 60 trivantage
    Model#-LZ25KC604
    Serial#-226296

Both these mowers are 60 inch cut, but they use two different lenghts of blades. While looking in a aftermarket blade book I noticed 3 different blade lenghts for the 60 inch cut Lazers. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Joe

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Joe,

The blade lengths should be the same for all 60" cutting decks.

Notched air foil 103-2530
    Solid air foil 103-1580
    Low lift 103-2510
    Mulching 103-0301

Thanks,

Terry

3. Joe B J

Joe B J LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

thx for your reply. Something isn't adding up here. I purchased a set of aftermarket blades that were for a 60" cut Lazer Z. When I turned the blades on they were hitting each other very slightly, and intermittenly. I went back to the store where I purchased them (Tru Value hardware) and their book listed three different lenghts. I will go back there tommorrow and right down the crossover info. I wonder why the difference? (between exmark info, and theirs)

4. eXmark

Joe,

I can't speek for why the aftermarket guys do what they do but I can tell you this. The blades hitting are a bad thing.

Good luck,

Terry

5. Joe B J

Joe B J LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

The counter person said about the same as you about the blade manufacturers. I have learned from this experience. When getting a new mower measure the blade lenght and log it down along with other info. I appreciate your help in this matter.

BTW...I own 2 Lazer Z's, and a Lazer HP...I have been around various types of equipment (small/large) most of my life and have never been more satisfied with a piece of equipment as I have been with these Exmarks. They are TOUGH!

6. eXmark

Joe,

Thanks for the comments.......kinda made me day.

Terry