Blade Runner Mower Pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Jan 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Looks a lot like a DC, just not as well made (looks).

2. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

if thats the one with the Lambordini Diesel, it's one bad @$$ f%$&er

they should start production this year!!

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

What the heck is it? Looks like it discharges to the left side.

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I think I'll stick with the original for now.

With an opposite side discharge this means that you will only be able to get your blades from Bladerunner. It would also be nice to have fenders on the machine.

To say that this mower resembles a Dixie a little is a understatement. The list of things that weren't copied off of Dixie is a lot shorter than the list of things that were.

5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Tell me more about this mower. Is it from a new company? What is the engine? Why left side dicharge?

6. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I am glad the pictures finally arrived! For those of you who think it's a spin off of a dixie it isn't except in appearance only. I still own several d/c's and they are good machines but if you park this mower and a d/c side by side there are several things that favor the bladerunner! Also as far as appearance I wish these were taken on a sunny day because it sure makes the machine really stand out! By the way GODFATHER is that a 32hp diesel or the 42hp? Just currious! I have a 32hp and I have never been on anything that will cut like it does. Hopefully there will be some pictures this spring that show how it cuts because mine does some mighty fine work!

7. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

BOB
    The pumps on the hydralics are cast iron instead of aluminum, also they are tandem drive! There is no belt or t-box driving the pumps! Since the pumps are driven this way the engine is spin around which makes the blades spin to the left. I personally did'nt think I would like the left hand cut but after 5min. of use I fell in love with it! It stripes better than my choppers and it is safer to use if you mow on a street with alot of traffic! Another benefit with the drive is the hydralics make zero noise! no winning as with other machines. all you get is full power to the mower deck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.