Blade sharpener and balancer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mindset063, Mar 27, 2006.

1. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

I just got a new Oregon blade sharpener. I only paid $190, and i am very pleased with the quality and ease of use. Also, I bought a blade balancer for $1.99. Works just fine. I'm glad I did not buy a balancer for $129, my 2 dollar one works perfect. Anyway, you can get a free catalog from russo power eqipment by going to http://www.russopower.com. Russo is where I got these things.

2. Full throttle lawn care

Full throttle lawn care LawnSite Member

Can you post a picture of it?

3. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

here is a pic of the Oregon[​IMG]

4. Full throttle lawn care

Full throttle lawn care LawnSite Member

Thats not bad at all. Nice price also! :clapping:

5. RChris57

RChris57 LawnSite Member

I can't seem to find the Oregon Blade Sharpener on the Russo website.

QUOTE=mindset063]I just got a new Oregon blade sharpener. I only paid $190, and i am very pleased with the quality and ease of use. Also, I bought a blade balancer for $1.99. Works just fine. I'm glad I did not buy a balancer for $129, my 2 dollar one works perfect. Anyway, you can get a free catalog from russo power eqipment by going to http://www.russopower.com. Russo is where I got these things.[/QUOTE]

6. BRAD ROMEO

BRAD ROMEO LawnSite Member

hey guy ,give us some help here.thats a good price. cked the whole site did not find the blade sharpener help!!!!!!!!

7. KeenanB

KeenanB LawnSite Member

Wow! That's a good price on the sharpener. First site that I found with the Oregon mower blade sharpeners had them for $330 and $589!!!!!!

8. jimslawns

jimslawns LawnSite Senior Member

they sell a bunch of em on ebay too!

9. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Hate to bust your balls. But sharpen and balance a blade on your $1 balancer and come put the blade on my magnamatic $220 balancer. You will see how much your $1 is a piece of junk. Won't even be close to being balanced.

10. hillndale

hillndale LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Hey IGBG? In your sig line, what is a "Gaintvac" Truck loader? And why do you say you have "2 idiot employees?

thanks

Hillndale