Bladerunner Report!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GRASS PRO, Jul 1, 2002.

1. GRASS PRO

GRASS PRO LawnSite Member

Just thought I would give you all an update on my BLADERUNNER mower. I have 116 hrs. on her and zero problems except for flat tires, which I also have on my ferris mower as well. I really like the way they built this machine and the subaru engine just kicks butt! I hope to add another one of these this year if I can get a decent price for my ferris.

2. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

who makes this mower i have never heard of it do they have a web site

3. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

They have their own forum on this site so if you want to learn more about this mower just go to the manufacturers section of this site and enter the bladerunner forum they can answer all your questions.

4. GRASS PRO

GRASS PRO LawnSite Member

Yes go to the manufactures forum and ask a question! I think you will be suprised at what these guys have to offer and one thing that I really like is that they do not bad mouth any of the other manufactures!

5. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Grass Pro

I am happy that you have given a report on your machine. I am just over 1000hrs. on mine and I just love it!

6. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

I just bought a used one tuesday it has 116hrs. on the machine. The guy I bought it from said that it was just to fast of a mower for his mowing crew! I must say it is really to fast of a mower I find myself running like crazy across yards, but it does cut really good. No complaints except for the ground speed, which needs to be slowed down.

7. BladeRunner Rep

BladeRunner Rep Banned

Farmboy I have just replied to you in the manufacutes forum, I hope you enjoy the machine that you have.

Rebelmachine I thank you for your testimoney on your machine!

P & J Lawncare I appreciate you pointing out that we are a sponsor on this site, maybe one day we will have a dealer out your way, we are looking for any dealer suggestions.

Harry D If you get a chance please visit us in the manufactures forum!

Grass Pro I am glad to here that you are happy with the mower I am sure that Mike at Tri-Lakes will give you a good trade on your other machine, I beleve he is also the dealer for them as well.

Sorry about the flat tires, you might try possibly using slime in them, or something similar.

8. Farmboy

Farmboy LawnSite Member

Flatguard works real well!