Blades and Hydro

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Mowmoney00, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

Got two questions for you Exmark...

1. I was talking to my dealer yesterday and he said that Exmark and Gator Blade was working together to produce an Excalibur type Gator Blade. Is this true? If so, when can we see them and how much is msrp. I'd like to get my hands on those !!! We love the Excalibur blades.

2. My first Lazer Z has 890 hrs. on it and we had to replace the hydro this past year. My dealer said this was really unusual for the hydro to go out this early. They couldn't explain the problem, but it was covered under the warranty ( Thank You ). Ever since that problem started, the hydro wants to pull to the left alot. The dealer has worked on it 3 times and we can seem to find the problem. They have the Lazer again this week and I was wondering if you have any suggestions on the problem or have you seen this before ...

Thanks for the GREAT product

EXMARK is the BEST !!!!!!!

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Mowmoney,

You are correct. They just announced that the new blade will be available in late March at the earliest. It is similar in design to the "Gator" type blades with the serrated airfoil. We're calling it the "extreme" blade.

Part numbers are:
    44" decks -103-6335 - $12.00
    48" and 32" decks - 103-6336 - $10.70
    52" and 36" decks - 103-6337 - $9.90
    60" decks - 103-6338 - $10.30
    72" decks - 103-6339 - $12.90

As far as the hydro is concerned, which side was replaced the right or the left. Does it pull to one side all the way through the stroke of the drive lever or just at the full forward speed?

Thanks

Terry

3. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

The hydro pull hards to the left side at full forward speed. They have made adjustments with the hydro and levers and it seems to work for a little bit, but then its starts acting up again.

I'm not sure what hydro they replaced. I'll call tomarrow and let you know.

Thanks

Johnathon

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

MowMoney,

Send me a pm with the name of your dealer and I'll have our tech guys give them a call.

Thanks

Terry